Which brings us to Ristorante Pizzeria at Hotel La Favorita (Via Lungomare Palmasera, 30), a favorite local haunt for its fresh eats. With an outdoor terrace and gorgeous waterfront views, it’s a must-visit if you’re ever in that corner of the world. Our personal rec? Order the pizza bianca and, of course, the straight-from-the-ocean seafood.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 6.28.18 Meet the Travel Blogger: Spirited Pursuit’s Lee Litumbe
- Style 6.28.18 Summer Getaway: Actress Calu Rivero in Cannes
- Travel 6.20.18 Author Amanda Brooks On: Being a City Girl in the Country
- Travel 6.15.18 Land of Belle’s Annabelle Moehlmann On: Top 3 Travel Destinations
- Travel 6.13.18 To Visit: Thyme in Cotswolds, England