Which brings us to Ristorante Pizzeria at Hotel La Favorita (Via Lungomare Palmasera, 30), a favorite local haunt for its fresh eats. With an outdoor terrace and gorgeous waterfront views, it’s a must-visit if you’re ever in that corner of the world. Our personal rec? Order the pizza bianca and, of course, the straight-from-the-ocean seafood.
More to explore in Travel
- Sport 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Visit, Antigua’s Curtain Bluff
- Entertaining 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: Interior Designer Amanda Lindroth’s Guide to the Bahamas
- Style 4.5.18 Getaway Issue: Cabana Vintage’s Alixe Laughlin on Island Style
- Travel 4.2.18 Getaway Issue: Calu Rivero’s Insider Guide to Buenos Aires
- Travel 3.29.18 Getaway Issue: To Visit, Santo Domingo’s Mesón d’Bari