One of the more surprising trends to come out of the Spring/Summer runways, from New York to Paris, was terrycloth. The look has even hit the red carpet, too, courtesy of the ever-daring and fashion-fearless Rihanna and CL, among others. What’s not to love? The sister trend to loungewear-as-outerwear, terry melds comfortable chic with laid-back nonchalance. Tory’s new styles, featuring the iconic Tile-T print, are perfect for spring-break getaways — taking you from beach and poolside to casual outings in comfort and style.
P.S. In addition to coats, tunic dresses and a smattering of fun fringed accessories, the collection includes oversized beach towels too. Naturally.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.20.18 Spring 2018: Tory’s Beach Pop-Up at Selfridges London
- Style 3.20.18 Spring 2018: Stripe Hype
- Style 3.20.18 Spring 2018: Hicks Remix
- Style 3.16.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Most Wanted, Embrace Ambition Bracelet
- Style 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jewelry Entrepreneurs Randi Molofsky & Meaghan Flynn