toryburch.eu currently ships to:
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
toryburch.de currently ships to:
toryburch.fr currently ships to:
toryburch.it currently ships to:
toryburch.co.uk currently ships to:
toryburch.jp currently ships to:
toryburch.com currently ships to:
Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, India, Israel, Jamaica, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Switzerland, United States, Uruguay
Pre-paid customs and duties are based on size, weight, etc.
Package is traceable
UPS Standard (free)
- Delivery occurs within approximately 4 - 5 business days (from time of purchase).
- Delivery is guaranteed the next business day after processing when order is placed Monday - Friday before 10:00 (excluding holidays).
Important Shipping Notes:
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in one to two business days.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Duties and taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duty and taxes will vary by country and will be determined during checkout.
- International shipments will not ship until all item(s) ordered become available.
DUTIES & TAXES
You will receive a price quote for shipping fees including duties and taxes during checkout. The quote is based upon the national laws of the country to which the order is shipping. All shipping fees, duties and taxes and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order.
In the event that the buyer refuses delivery of the shipment, the buyer is responsible for payment of all return duties and taxes; in this case, return shipping charges will be billed to the buyer's method of payment. Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments or refused shipments.
All shipping fees, duties and taxes and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order. Shipping costs may include the following charges:
- Freight: Transportation costs incurred by the carrier.
- Fuel: Additional charge incurred by the carrier to account for an increase in fuel charges (% of freight).
- Insurance: Accounts for insuring the package.
- Duties: The amount charged by the country for an individual item.
- Taxes: The Value Added Tax (VAT) charged by the country.
- Brokerage: The amount charged by the broker to clear customs.
- Disbursement: The amount the carrier charges to disburse the costs to the country.
- Other Fee(s): The transaction fee and any additional costs that may incur (i.e. rural area charges, extra fees for a particular country, etc.).